vdPClassify is developed to provide information on DWG elements to be stored in a migration scheme and also to capture the ‘mapping’ to the appropriate database tables and attributes.
- vdPClassifyExcelExport, writes contents of the drawing (entities, attributes, xdata, xrecord and objectdata) to XML and Excel.
- vdPClassifyInfo, displays data (attribute, xdata, xrecord and / or objectdata) of an entity in an info screen.
- vdPClassifyGMLfile, writes the current DWG to GML.
- vdPClassifyCADfile, writes the current DWG to a copy with a different structure.
- vdPClassifyXLSfile, writes the current DWG to Excel.
- vdPClassifyGMLconversion, selects a folder with DWGs and writes them one by one to GML files.
- vdPClassifyCADconversion, selects a folder with DWGs and writes them one by one to a copy with a different structure.
- vdPClassifyXLSconversion, selects a folder with DWGs and writes the content one by one to lists in Excel files.
- vdPClassifyAbout, displays the About screen with user and license information.
Ask the cadgis-consultant